In accordance with the New York City Mayors Office, we ask that everyone show proof of at least one dose of the Covid 19 vaccine upon entry.
Please note, due to contact tracing concerns, and vaccine mandates, we’re temporarily only admitting those 18 years and older.
Proof of vaccination may include:
- NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record from outside NYC or the U.S
If you received the vaccine outside the U.S., you must have an official immunization record that includes:
- First name and last name
- Date of birth
- Vaccine product name (only vaccines authorized by the WHO are acceptable)
- Date(s) administered
- Site where the vaccine was administered, or name of the person who administered it